Press Kit for "Unpetrified"
Based in Bern, Switzerland
PC, Mac, Linux
In this single player narrative-driven adventure game, you take on the role of an adorable, curious Golem that explores a vibrant and lively world. This experience is entirely
The gaming market is dominated by violent games. Everyday life is stressful and exhausting. We see a clear lack of opportunities to escape this bleak reality and violence of the real world and thus, are creating non-violent, wholesome gaming experiences with compelling narratives.
Our goal is to create something familiar but still bring innovation with this project.
With a combination of exploration and emotion-driven storytelling which changes the world and its flora and fauna around the player, we are convinced that we have exactly that with
- Encounter many cute animals on the way
- Discover the influence of emotions on the world around you
- Solve puzzles using ancient magic
- Explore vast and varied landscapes
- Enjoy a relaxing and peaceful journey
- Explore the world at your own pace. Call the butterfly as a guide anytime and be guided by different environmental goals.
- Experience emotion-dependent interactions with joyful animals and plants. Depending on the emotional state of the main character, the animals and plants react in different ways.
- Transform into a rolling Rock Ball to quickly traverse the world in a unique way.
- Grow your collection of remembrances in a world-integrated interface.
- Reveal your backstory by discovering murals of ancient history throughout the different regions.
Logo & Icon
Dreamhunt Studio allows for the contents of
- News Article - Big Indie Pitch Winners 2022
- News Article - Ladies Gamers 2023
- News Article - The(G)Net 2023
- Interview - SGDA PopCon 2022
- Interview - GameTV GameSoul 2022
- Interview - Blick.ch 2022
- Impressions Video - GameSoul 2022
- Impressions Video - PopCon 2022
- Steam Page
About Dreamhunt Studio
True to the words "play games, make games", we create experiences that are both fun to play and fun to make. As we are gamers ourselves, we want you to love our games as much as we love making them. We believe by bringing innovation into the industry and our games, we can create something special that can be enjoyed by young and old.
More information on Dreamhunt Studio, our logo and relevant media are available here.
Marketing Manager, Lead Game Designer